Remember This!The highest priority Conservative Policies in America are: (1) High rate of child poverty, (2) The worst educational system obtainable, (3) The worst possible healthcare or none at all and (4) Keep as many people as possible in utter and desperate poverty and subservient to The Right Wing Politicians.
This blog is best viewed at zoom setting of 100 – 150
Search this site
Most Recent Posts
- How I believe the Republicans will cure government dependency if they take complete control October 21, 2014
- Catholic bishops seem to be having some problem opening the doors of the church to welcome gay people and for some strange reason that surprises me a lot! October 20, 2014
- It is amazing but true that a lot of radical right wingers seem to be cheering a new voter ID law in Texas that has been called “Unconstitutional” October 20, 2014
- Did you ever wonder if the Radical Right Political Wing is sabotaging The U.S. Government on purpose? October 20, 2014
- It’s as true today as it ever was, “You always get what you vote for.” October 20, 2014
- The Ebola hysteria might prove profitable for some enterprising few but as we all well know, there is really nothing to worry about! October 20, 2014
- When you hear some radical right wing idiot bragging about what they are going to do or what they are not going to do — October 19, 2014
- What’s it all about, my friends? October 19, 2014
- Who is really in charge of all that has gone down? October 19, 2014
- Ebola watch passes the 1,000 mark October 19, 2014
- Sunday at sunrise October 19, 2014
- Things are bound to change when the reality hits home October 19, 2014
The Outrageous Liberal Pundit
Mission of this blogTrying to get it right for the sake of sanity in a very dark and dangerous world. Blogging is one of the last bastions of freedom of speech and freedom of the press left to us and I think it can be far more accurate and truthful than most corporate-owned main stream media.
CopyrightCOPYRIGHT NOTICE © John Liming and “American Liberal Times”, (2011-2024). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John R. Liming and “American Liberal Times” with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. (See additional information on copyright page on main blog page.)
Obama Until 2016President Obama still has 2.3 years to go in which he can veto all the Right Wing bullshit he sees fit to veto! Afterwards we will have a new Democrat President who can do the same. Life is good, isn't it?
Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation
SUPPORT BLOGGERS’ RIGHTS!
On Top List
quotes daddyFamous Quotes by QuotesDaddy
Free web headersFree web headers – Download unique free website headers and blog headers.
Category Archives: Opinion
For those who are advocating defeating the ISIS threat through nation-building, diplomacy, humanitarianism and reasonable discourse – – and there are a bunch of those kinds of pacificists out there . . . To the pacifists I say, “Very noble … Continue reading
File this article under, “Religion of Peace” and My Screwed-Up e-mail.” First thing out of the cage this morning . . . I go to a website and try to make a comment on a blog and WordPress.Com informs me … Continue reading
I know what some aunts do on holiday . . . they go on aunt holidays. But what do ants do when they go on holiday? I guess they must go on ant holidays, right? So “Holidays” is a contraction … Continue reading
I cannot wait to see how some of the mindless know-littles on the radical right wing side of American Politics will come back at me on this article I am now writing about Immigrants and Immigration and how The Lord … Continue reading
And we all know the Republicans and the Right Wing aren’t about to let wages rise to those levels if they can help it, don’t we? As long as wages can be depressed and people can be kept hungry the … Continue reading
Credit for Quotations: Brainy Quote