Remember This!The highest priority Conservative Policies in America are: (1) High rate of child poverty, (2) The worst educational system obtainable, (3) The worst possible healthcare or none at all and (4) Keep as many people as possible in utter and desperate poverty and subservient to The Right Wing Politicians.
This blog is best viewed at zoom setting of 100 – 150
Search this site
Most Recent Posts
- No fear required October 24, 2014
- Faith or foolishness October 23, 2014
- The true worth of a person October 23, 2014
- Mid-Day Mayhem . . . Ahem! October 23, 2014
- I have often wondered . . . October 23, 2014
- Tell me why . . . October 23, 2014
- John’s morning rant for 10/23/2014 October 23, 2014
- Just wait and see the nightmare the Republicans are capable of creating for America if there is a right wing sweep in November! October 22, 2014
- When thinking . . . October 22, 2014
- Something to remember for those who plan to vote for Right Wing politicians in 2014 October 22, 2014
- Right Wing Christian televangelist reported to be facing accusations over allegations by some church members! October 22, 2014
- Lower gas prices might benefit the economic recovery unless Republicans take the Senate and retain the House of Representatives in the mid-terms October 22, 2014
The Outrageous Liberal Pundit
Mission of this blogTrying to get it right for the sake of sanity in a very dark and dangerous world. Blogging is one of the last bastions of freedom of speech and freedom of the press left to us and I think it can be far more accurate and truthful than most corporate-owned main stream media.
CopyrightCOPYRIGHT NOTICE © John Liming and “American Liberal Times”, (2011-2024). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John R. Liming and “American Liberal Times” with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. (See additional information on copyright page on main blog page.)
Obama Until 2016President Obama still has 2.3 years to go in which he can veto all the Right Wing bullshit he sees fit to veto! Afterwards we will have a new Democrat President who can do the same. Life is good, isn't it?
Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation
SUPPORT BLOGGERS’ RIGHTS!
On Top List
quotes daddyFamous Quotes by QuotesDaddy
Free Web HeadersHeader courtesy of Free Web Headers
Category Archives: Opinion
For those who are advocating defeating the ISIS threat through nation-building, diplomacy, humanitarianism and reasonable discourse – – and there are a bunch of those kinds of pacificists out there . . . To the pacifists I say, “Very noble … Continue reading
File this article under, “Religion of Peace” and My Screwed-Up e-mail.” First thing out of the cage this morning . . . I go to a website and try to make a comment on a blog and WordPress.Com informs me … Continue reading
I know what some aunts do on holiday . . . they go on aunt holidays. But what do ants do when they go on holiday? I guess they must go on ant holidays, right? So “Holidays” is a contraction … Continue reading
I cannot wait to see how some of the mindless know-littles on the radical right wing side of American Politics will come back at me on this article I am now writing about Immigrants and Immigration and how The Lord … Continue reading
And we all know the Republicans and the Right Wing aren’t about to let wages rise to those levels if they can help it, don’t we? As long as wages can be depressed and people can be kept hungry the … Continue reading
Credit for Quotations: Brainy Quote