Remember This!The highest priority Conservative Policies in America are: (1) High rate of child poverty, (2) The worst educational system obtainable, (3) The worst possible healthcare or none at all and (4) Keep as many people as possible in utter and desperate poverty and subservient to The Right Wing Politicians.
This blog is best viewed at zoom setting of 100 – 150
Search this site
Most Recent Posts
- Seasonal ramblings for October 24, 2014 October 24, 2014
- Faith or foolishness October 23, 2014
- The true worth of a person October 23, 2014
- Mid-Day Mayhem . . . Ahem! October 23, 2014
- I have often wondered . . . October 23, 2014
- Tell me why . . . October 23, 2014
- John’s morning rant for 10/23/2014 October 23, 2014
- Just wait and see the nightmare the Republicans are capable of creating for America if there is a right wing sweep in November! October 22, 2014
- When thinking . . . October 22, 2014
- Something to remember for those who plan to vote for Right Wing politicians in 2014 October 22, 2014
- Right Wing Christian televangelist reported to be facing accusations over allegations by some church members! October 22, 2014
- Lower gas prices might benefit the economic recovery unless Republicans take the Senate and retain the House of Representatives in the mid-terms October 22, 2014
The Outrageous Liberal Pundit
Mission of this blogTrying to get it right for the sake of sanity in a very dark and dangerous world. Blogging is one of the last bastions of freedom of speech and freedom of the press left to us and I think it can be far more accurate and truthful than most corporate-owned main stream media.
CopyrightCOPYRIGHT NOTICE © John Liming and “American Liberal Times”, (2011-2024). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John R. Liming and “American Liberal Times” with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. (See additional information on copyright page on main blog page.)
Obama Until 2016President Obama still has 2.3 years to go in which he can veto all the Right Wing bullshit he sees fit to veto! Afterwards we will have a new Democrat President who can do the same. Life is good, isn't it?
Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation
SUPPORT BLOGGERS’ RIGHTS!
On Top List
quotes daddyFamous Quotes by QuotesDaddy
Free Web HeadersHeader courtesy of Free Web Headers
Category Archives: Religion
I know the world has been interested in knowing whether there is life after death for a long long time now — that is what drives a lot of religious fervor and enthusiasm in The United States and all over … Continue reading
Matthew 7: 21-23 (King James Version of The Holy Bible): 21. Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22. … Continue reading
Is there a “Holocaust” of Christians going on in Iraq because of the militant jihadist terror organization who calls itself “The Islamic State” (ISIS)? I have heard reports saying that ISIS has painted an “N” ( standing for “Nazarene” ) … Continue reading
Did you ever notice that it is not The Democrats who are always running around trying to sell themselves as the Party of Godly Morality? No, I believe that distinction belongs to “The American Christian Conservatives” also sometimes including a … Continue reading
If only they would open their ears and hear! Jesus Christ said: “If you want to be perfect, go sell your possessions and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven.” (Matthew 19:21). Jesus did not say: … Continue reading
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace,patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22) (The Holy Bible) ————– Could somebody please remind some of our radical right wing brothers and … Continue reading