Remember This!The highest priority Conservative Policies in America are: (1) High rate of child poverty, (2) The worst educational system obtainable, (3) The worst possible healthcare or none at all and (4) Keep as many people as possible in utter and desperate poverty and subservient to The Right Wing Politicians.
This blog is best viewed at zoom setting of 100 – 150
Search this site
Most Recent Posts
- Five possible targets are reportedly being considered for funds raised to fight Ebola! October 21, 2014
- How to know when your loved one is in desperate need of help! October 21, 2014
- Oh my God! It is morning and I have made it through another night! October 21, 2014
- How I believe the Republicans will cure government dependency if they take complete control October 21, 2014
- Catholic bishops seem to be having some problem opening the doors of the church to welcome gay people and for some strange reason that surprises me a lot! October 20, 2014
- It is amazing but true that a lot of radical right wingers seem to be cheering a new voter ID law in Texas that has been called “Unconstitutional” October 20, 2014
- Did you ever wonder if the Radical Right Political Wing is sabotaging The U.S. Government on purpose? October 20, 2014
- It’s as true today as it ever was, “You always get what you vote for.” October 20, 2014
- The Ebola hysteria might prove profitable for some enterprising few but as we all well know, there is really nothing to worry about! October 20, 2014
- When you hear some radical right wing idiot bragging about what they are going to do or what they are not going to do — October 19, 2014
- What’s it all about, my friends? October 19, 2014
- Who is really in charge of all that has gone down? October 19, 2014
The Outrageous Liberal Pundit
Mission of this blogTrying to get it right for the sake of sanity in a very dark and dangerous world. Blogging is one of the last bastions of freedom of speech and freedom of the press left to us and I think it can be far more accurate and truthful than most corporate-owned main stream media.
CopyrightCOPYRIGHT NOTICE © John Liming and “American Liberal Times”, (2011-2024). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to John R. Liming and “American Liberal Times” with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. (See additional information on copyright page on main blog page.)
Obama Until 2016President Obama still has 2.3 years to go in which he can veto all the Right Wing bullshit he sees fit to veto! Afterwards we will have a new Democrat President who can do the same. Life is good, isn't it?
Member, Electronic Frontier Foundation
SUPPORT BLOGGERS’ RIGHTS!
On Top List
quotes daddyFamous Quotes by QuotesDaddy
Free web headersFree web headers – Download unique free website headers and blog headers.
Tag Archives: economy
Chapter 18 “The format changes” And so after blogging for three years, John decided, “Hell, I am not all that good of a writer and even though I have many really good and precious friends who read this crap … Continue reading
Reference: An article about American Bourbon Whiskey Production I found on a website called, “u.s. news.com” . . . a website to which I do not have permission to link.
The Right Wing is totally wrong about immigration into The United States for so many reasons! So often we hear the old Right Wing claim that the reason Democrats and Liberals are so supportive of immigration reform and of allowing … Continue reading
My Political Opinion By John AND I HAVE NO DOUBT THE RIGHTIES WILL KEEP ON SAYING IT TOO! I was reading across the Internet today and I ran across this on Twitter: Huff Post Politics @ HuffPost Pol.15m Why half … Continue reading
7/3/2014 THE ECONOMY SEEMS TO BE DOING VERY WELL UNDER OBAMA:
In my generation . . . which hasn’t been all that long ago . . . ( The 1960s through the 80s was great) . . . the “Norm” for American Workers was a steady full-time job of 40 or … Continue reading