Recently Posted Articles
- An old man, two bears and 40 children September 23, 2014
- Uh Oh! September 23, 2014
- Satisfaction September 23, 2014
- How Moses became a Founding Father! September 23, 2014
- Farmers can now fertilize their crops with what? September 22, 2014
- Pacifists have got it wrong on ISIL/ISIS September 22, 2014
- Jabber for a Monday Morning September 22, 2014
- Ants September 21, 2014
- God does not hate immigrants September 21, 2014
- The Thinker Redefined September 21, 2014
- Not in a million years September 21, 2014
- What’s Needed Today – – Everywhere September 21, 2014
Hello, Folks – – I am John And I Am Glad You’re Here!
- Trying to get it right for the sake of sanity in a very dark and dangerous world. Blogging is one of the last bastions of freedom of speech and freedom of the press left to us and I think it can be far more accurate and truthful than most corporate-owned main stream media.
SUPPORT BLOGGERS’ RIGHTS!
quotes daddyFamous Quotes by QuotesDaddy
On Top List
Free Web HeadersFree web headers – Download unique free website headers and blog headers.
Tag Archives: Obama
And we all know the Republicans and the Right Wing aren’t about to let wages rise to those levels if they can help it, don’t we? As long as wages can be depressed and people can be kept hungry the … Continue reading
When you waste your time listening to some Right Wing know-little; know nothings one of the things you will hear a lot is how President Obama is somehow miraculously directly responsible for rising gasoline prices in The United States. Worse … Continue reading
Some of the Right Wingers are currently crabbing about President Obama saying that there is no strategy for dealing with ISIS (The Islamic State terrorist organization) and the worst of the lot . . . the most obviously low-information ( … Continue reading
I have been wondering a lot lately about some of the things I have heard right wingers say about President Obama ever since his first election in 2008. One thing I remember a lot of them suggesting . . . … Continue reading